Monday, June 13, 2011

Cloud 8 Sixteen, Inc. 5k

A few weeks ago Griff and I and some peeps from my company, Cloud 8 Sixteen, Inc., walked in a 5k supporting Cystic Fibrosis. Since the start of the year my company has been on a health kick, which I have to say I am very happy about. We’ve had nutritionists come in and talk to us & bring us yummy fruit juices and this was our first of many events planned for the year. While not everyone showed there was a good number of us that were more than happy to get our walk on.

007010

The walk was at the new Concordia University, a private college here in Austin. The campus was beautiful but I don’t think we really walked a 5k, more like a 1k. We walked the campus 3 times but it’s a small campus and we were the only group that walked more than 2 times.

014015

After our “walk” some of us decided to head out to Carlos-n-Charlie's on Lake Travis for lunch. It was a gorgeous day, but but windy and ka-old  in the shade.

016

No comments:

Post a Comment