Monday, June 13, 2011

Some Coast Fishin’

This past weekend Griff and I were invited to go to the coast with some friends for some fishin’, drinkin’, and just a good ol’ time.  We got in Friday night, picked up the boat and headed to the house for some good friend time. We had to get up at 4:30 am on Saturday morning to go fishing. Yup, you read right, 4-30 in the am. We put the boat on the water at 7am, it was a beautiful sunrise.

046

047048

This was me at 7am, having been up since 4:30 and having no idea what time we went to bed.

051

Griff and I were on the boat with Wes and Poppy.

049054

Curtis and Christie were on their boat. {There was supposed to be another couple that had to back out the last minute.}

052053

I didn’t catch anything but a buzz… and a nice tan.

057063

Then there was this damn seagull that wanted my bait. But I’ve seen the movie Birds. I know what they are capable of and I was not havin’ it! So I jabbed him with my pole.

058059

This day Wes is the only person on our boat that caught any fish. But it’s ok. He had a fish throw up on him and another fish poop on him. Proof God had a sense of humor. He’s looking at the throw up on him and here’s a nice picture of the throw up on the boat. Mmmmmm, tasty!

060061

Me and my man.

062064

We hooked up with Curtis and Christie a little later. {We were always close to each other we just actually tied up and floated a bit.}

069073

Whoops. Who was supposed to be paying attention to the rocks while we were floating?

071

And I totally sucked on camera duty this weekend. I didn’t get any of us hanging out at the house or eating dinner. Just fishing on Saturday. But we have the memories! And you have my crappy camera skills. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment