Monday, June 13, 2011

Splish Splash

2 weekends ago, me, Amy And Hannah decided to take a little mini vaca to my parents pool. It was just what the doctor ordered. I’ve been busy with work and life and a weekend in the pool with my parents cooking skills and my brother’s laid back mood was more than wonderful! My niece was there on Saturday and she is just a freakin’ hoot. Not to mention she’s almost to my shoulder in height. Oh, and she’s 6 years old. Yah, yah, whatever. Save the short jokes for someone who hasn’t heard them already.

036037

Drinks were of course in full affect.

026

Chillaxin.

025028

Hannah and I went old school and started doing everything we used to do when we were kids. Including diving backwards. Nice camera skills Dad!

030031032033

Hannah and I commandeered a pirate ship.

023024

It was a great weekend with even greater people.  Thanks Mom and Dad for being such wonderful hosts… and parents. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment