Friday, March 26, 2010

My "Other" Love

OK, so tomorrow night my “other” love, {just kidding of course}, George Rush St. Pierre, or GSP as he is know in the Mixed Martial Art world, is fighting Dan Hardy

to maintain his welterweight champion status. Georges St-Pierre has been unstoppable since regaining the title in 2008, and plans on extending his reign and his six fight winning streak against British bomber Dan “The Outlaw” Hardy, who is unbeaten in the UFC and fresh off wins over Marcus Davis and Mike Swick.


Not only is GSP a power house in the octagon but he is “easy on the eyes” as well. See for yourself here. Or here. Or here. Or how about here? And, as if your lady parts aren’t on full alert all ready check out his calendar. Yum!


When Griff and I first started dating, I was roped into watching all these UFC fights with him. {For those of you who don’t know Griff has a black belt in Tae Kwan Do and is training for belts in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo.} So anyway, like I was saying I was roped into watching all these fights. I didn’t mind too much because, one, I was with Griff, and two, I like sports of any kind so I was excited about following something new. So one night while we were watching the fights I happened to catch a glimpse of one of the fighters, George Rush St. Pierre. And O-M-G! Can I just tell you I about fell out of my chair? This man is H-O-T, and because he is French

Canadian, and from Montreal, Canada he has a wonderfully sexy accent. And ladies, I ask you, who doesn’t love a man in a suit? Every time GSP is shown in the audience watching another fight he is always in a suit. Being from Texas and a true southerner I’m usually not a fan of anything north of the pan handle but for a gander at GSP I decided to make an exception.


So even though I will not be with my man this weekend, and by “my man” I mean my wonderful husband who begrudgingly accepts my crush on GSP, I will be watching the fight. I am going home to see my family this weekend but rest assured there will be a little 4’11 Texas brunette hootin’ and hollerin’ for her Canadian crush.


An just in case you are wondering, yes, Griff has an equally massive crush on a certain lady. You might have heard of her. She's Victoria Secret model that goes by the name of Marissa Miller. And to be fair, she has her own calender too.


No comments:

Post a Comment