Thursday, March 4, 2010

THe House Hunt Begins!!

Lately I've been some what lackadaisical with my blogs posts. {Sorry to all 4 or 5 of you that read this blog.} Last month was crazy!! We had my birthday to celebrate, Nick's birthday to celebrate, our Mustache and Cleavage Birthday Party, and my runway debut, whew, what a month. February is the shortest month of the year after all and that's a lot to cram into 28 days! I'm exhausted.

We are now into the month of March and into Spring!! Thank God! I am so over winter weather and ready for warmer days and some serious sunshine. The warm weather is just one of the many reason I live in the South. So bring on the humidity, the frizzy hair, the make-up runs, and the days when you wonder why you even bothered to shower at all.

This weekend Griff and I start our house hunt and we are soooo excited!! While talking about homes last night we came to the realization that we are pretty much over our rent house. Though we love our little house and our family of three, the house is not ours and not somewhere we can raise a family. So on Saturday we are meeting with our realtor, and friend, Myles to look at some homes. We can't wait to see what's out there and get to get this show on the road, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment