Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This Day Just Keeps Getting Better!!!

So today is my birthday and I'm all sorts of excited!!! Not only because it's my birthday and we are going bowling tonight but because I just found out 2 wonderful bits of information!!!

First, the bridal magazine that Griff and I are going to be in and have a 4 page spread about our wedding comes out in May!!! The magazine is called The Knot Texas, and ladies, you know this magazine is the "End All Be All" of bridal magazines! So be on the look out for it!! I'm so freaking excited I can't stand it. We are so honored to be asked to be in this magazine and that we were actually chosen is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!



Second, last night I received an email from our former wedding planner turned amazing friend, check out her site here, and was asked to be in a bridal fashion show next Thursday. Are you kidding? I couldn't say YES fast enough!!! There's no pay involved, boo, but there is a chance for some vindication for short people everywhere! Who says 4'11 fiery brunets can't walk the cat walk? Um... apparently not Alexia Gavela, or AG, as folks in the bridal world call it, not me. That's the bridal salon where we bought my dress and the salon that is putting on the fashion show. So tomorrow I'm going to AG for my fitting and then next Thursday I'll be making my fashion debut on the cat walk at Estilo Boutique. So watch out Paris & Milan, here
I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment