Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sublime & 311

Last Sunday Griff an I went, with a few of our friends, to the newly built Backyard to see Sublime & 311. I thought I would never get to see Sublime play because their lead singer Brad Nowell died in 1996.  But low and behold, they played and they rocked the house with their new lead singer Rome. I wish they would have played longer but they were opening for 311. I’ve seen 311 once before and they were awesome. Griff has seen 311 something like 9 times. Their new album is more like their old stuff, {which I prefer cause it’s not as hard}. Never the less, we all had a great time and the new Backyard venue is outstanding!

015017

Martin on the left. Griff, Scottie, Martin and Betty.

012008

The view was awesome!

024025

Tim, Angie & Griff. James & Mo on the right.

035036

An amazing night with some even more amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment