Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yay for frosted glass!

So after I installed the frosted window film on the windows above our front door, {see that here}, I decided to take it a step further and frost the glass doors in our master bath shower.

Of course, in true Ryan fashion, I forgot to take a picture of the glass before I started. So the picture on the left has 1 section of glass frosted and the door is not frosted. Same with the picture on the right except this picture shows more of the door.

Frosted 048

Here you can see the film on the glass before I squeegeed the film and trimmed the edges with the cutting tool the kit came with.

052

And here’s the door frosted. I stinkin’ LOVE this!!!! When I was done I stepped in the shower just to see what it was like and it’s a little odd not be able to see out but it still lets light in so that makes me happy. Here is a before and after.

051 053

No comments:

Post a Comment