Friday, February 4, 2011

We should buy stock in Charmin.

So Eva has apparently developed this love for toilet paper. I came home from work last night to Griff telling me that Eva has somehow figured out how to open the guest bathroom door and get to the toilet paper hanging on the roll. We’ve been leaving the pups inside lately because its been colder than a witches you know what round these parts. We closed all the door to the rooms but Eva has managed to get into our bedroom and the guest bathroom. There was toilet paper all over the bathroom floor and she actually removed the cardboard roll while the paper was still left hanging on the hanger. Amazing. {Actually, I’m not even mad. That’s amazing” – name the movie!}

Snow 002 Snow 003

So I was about to scold her, {before Griff told me already did}, and I began yelling her name. When I came around the corner into the bathroom I saw this.

Snow 001

Eva hiding behind Griff’s legs and poking her head out as if to say, “Mom, I’m sorry. Dad already got mad at me so please don’t yell.” Melt my heart! How could I get mad at this face? Sweet Eva girl.

{Oh, and if your wondering why Griff is wearing those fabulous blue high waters it’s because those are his Judo pants and he was about to leave for class.}

No comments:

Post a Comment