Monday, September 13, 2010

I love Fall!!!

While my favorite love of Fall, {the cool weather}, hasn’t shown itself yet, I’ve begun to get our house into the fall mood. Now it’s no secret that I HATE cold weather, {One of the many reasons I live in the South}, but I do LOVE those couple of weeks in the fall and spring where the weather is cool and crisp and the sun is shinning! I can’t wait for those days to get here.

In the meantime I have begun to decorate our house in fall decor to get us into the fall mood. Like the window ledge over our kitchen sink. I scored big time a the Dollar Store and snagged the fall leaves and pumpkins for 50 cents or $1. I purchased the large black finials are from Hobby Lobby a few year ago. The black sparrow too! Cept he was a major find for like $1.99! I just L-O-V-E deals!

023 024

Here is our mantle that needed a little sprucing up as well. Just a touch, don’t want to go too over the top. Griff just might kill me, seeing as my Christmas decoration fetish has now creped over into fall. Whoops. Love you babe!

025 026

Here is the bookcase in the living room.

027 028

And the entry table.

029

I am currently working on some other decorations that I hope to have finished soon. {I hate waiting for paint to dry!}

No comments:

Post a Comment