Sunday, April 18, 2010

To pack or not to pack? Not, in our case.

We are closing on our house in a couple of days and we thought maybe we should start packing? I mean, I had packed a little here and there but had definatley NOT made a dent in anything. So after Griff came home from Judo Friday night we decided to get started. We cranked up the iTunes and got to work. We packed a few boxes but we laughed and joked around more than we packed. Ah well, we tried.

So Saturday I woke up early, {for having gone to bed late the night before, or early depending on how you look at it}, and took Eva to her vet appt. to get her up to date on all of her shots. She was a good puppy and took her shots like a big girl. She wasn’t keen on any of the treats they tried to give her though, all 3 of them. Weird I know. After the vet Eva and I went to Pet Smart together to get her a name tag and some new toys for being such a good girl at the vet. {And maybe so she’ll stop taking Charley’s out of her mouth, maybe not.}

On the way home I picked up some Rudy’s breakfast taco’s, one of my favorite places for tacos. Deeeelish!!

When Eva and I got home Griff and I ate our tacos and talked about how badly we DID NOT want to start packing. Ugh, did I mention I hate packing. Come to think of it I don’t think I know anyone that actually likes to pack. Except maybe professional movers, but I don’t think even they actually like moving. But I digress. Anyway, so here are a few pics of us packing yesterday.

Packing 048

Packing 053

Packing 052

Packing 050

Charley doing her best to stay out of the way.

Packing 049

Eva laying right in the middle of everything.

Packing 051

This picture makes me laugh. This is Griff pouting because he doesn’t want to pack anymore. {Did I mention he only packed 1 box when this picture was taken? He said it was a big box so it should count as 2 boxes. Whatever!} Why he’s chosen the fridge to hug while he pouts I have no idea. But it’s funny none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment