Thursday, November 18, 2010

Toni the Tiger comes to town… LSU Tiger that is.

As I mentioned a couple of posts ago Griff’s Mom Toni and her friend Frank came into town last weekend. We of course had a blast and of took a few pics to commemorate the trip Louisiana made to Austin.

They came in Thursday night and Griff took off from work on Friday to hang out while unfortunately had to work. They went to Mt. Bonnell, Griff and I’s first date spot. Griff had taken his Mom their before but this was Frank’s first trip to Austin.

IMG_5938[1] (2) IMG_5939[1] (2)

And of course, as everyone that enters our doors does, Toni took her turn on the swing.

002

Funny picture first of course. The onto the serious picture.

003 004

Saturday night we went to Shoal Creek Salon to watch the LSU game and the UT game. {Let’s not talk about the UT game, grrrrrrr….} Shoal Creek Salon is the one of the Austin LSU Alumni Chapters and just a plain ol’ cool place to be. Actually this place is so cool we almost had the rehearsal dinner for our wedding there.

They have a GIANT Saints helmet on their roof. Ironic, everything is bigger in Texas, including a rival NFL teams helmet?

005

006 008

Here I am sporting my LSU t-shirt and my UT jacket. I may have been married into the LSU Tiger Den but I will always be from Texas and I will forever be a Texan. Geaux Texas?

009

It was great trip and we laughed are butts off. Seriously, my checks hurt driving home Saturday night we were laughing so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment