Friday, July 30, 2010

Hobby Lobby is my new best friend!!!

OK, so serious score here! I went into Hobby Lobby the other day to purchase the fabric I am using to recover the cornice boards over the windows in the living room and to put pants on my too short curtains in the dinning room. While I was there I thought I’d stop by the clearance section and I’m SO glad that I did. All the clearance was 90% off!!! Holy accessories Batman!!! So I loaded up my cart. No lie, like la-hoe-da-hid! Just look at all my wonderful goodies! If your counting that’s 13 pieces and for a whopping total of $51.97. Yes you read correctly, $51.97. Had I bought all this retail it would have cost me close to $500!!!

052

These candle sticks were $2.99 marked down from $29.99!! I KNOW!!!!

059 060

This decorative plate shelf was $3.49 marked down from $34.99. Though I don’t think I’m going to put a plate on the shelf, I like the way it looks all by it’s beautiful self.

062 063

And the best score of all? Drum roll please…..

Yeah, seriously, this beautiful piece of heavenly tin was $100 dollars and I scored it for a sweet $9.99! I was seriously in Hobby Lobby Heaven! Angles were singing and I think I saw Jesus in the fabric department.

051

Because I have so much patience, yeah right, I ran home and decorated with some of these pieces but I’m no were near finished. So rest assured more pics to come! This is one of the dinning room walls. More dinning room pics to come once I finish, I am really close, so no worries.

065 064

No comments:

Post a Comment