Monday, January 10, 2011

Houston, we have a problem. There is a tiger in our front yard.

You can imagine my surprise when I came home from work last Friday to see this. A big GIANT blow up Mike the Tiger in my front yard. It was the night of the Cotton Bowl and LSU was playing ATM. Toni, Griff’s Mom, gave this to him a couple of years ago, and I have to say, this GIANT tiger is stinkin’ hysterical!

mms_pictur1e[1] (2)

I sent this picture to a couple of friends and Hannah replied wanting to see me hugging the tiger. Ooooh kay, why tha hell not.

mms_picture[1] (2)

Here is a picture when it was dark and we were leaving to go watch the game at our friends house. Who by the way, graduated from ATM, {which made for an interesting night}. Griff put Christmas lights around Mike to make him more festive.

012 011

So glad LSU won. Not that I had my doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment